Lead C++ Software Engineer, Remote
Lead C++ Software Engineer, remote, up to £60,000
I am working in partnership with a multi-national, industry leading design and manufacturer of innovative solutions for the automotive industry, who are currently looking add a Lead C++ Software Engineer within their business working on one of their key projects.
- You will work in a cross-functional agile team to deliver new functionality in our model-based code generator for automotive middleware. You will develop the product in C++, with Python for supporting tools; the tool processes XML and generates embedded C code.
- As the Lead C++ software engineer you will responsible for the design, write and test software from imprecise specifications.
- You will work with our analysts to help clarify imprecise specifications and develop an excellent understanding of the domain, including the relevant AUTOSAR standards.
- Take responsibility for aspects of the software architecture.
- Support the team in carrying out effective effort estimations for development work.
- Share your knowledge and help to mentor colleagues.
- C ++
- Automotive software Development (Autosar, A-SPICE)
- Embedded or control software
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills with diverse groups of clients and staff.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £60,000
- Matched pension contributions up to 8%
- 33 days holiday per year
- Annual bonus
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
The company are an innovative and successful company holding significant brand power globally. With big plans for continued growth, a fantastic work environment and a culture that encourages progression this really is a fantastic opportunity.
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k