ETAS C++ Software Engineer
C++ Software Engineer, remote, up to £45,000
I am working in partnership with a multi-national, industry leading design and manufacturer of innovative solutions for the automotive industry, who are currently looking add a C++ Software Engineer within their business working on one of their key projects.
- As the C++ software engineer you will responsible for the design, write and test software from imprecise specifications.
- Analyse complex or imprecisely-specified requirements from customer.
- Write detailed technical specifications for software components.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of components of software within the team.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Contribute effort estimations to support project planning.
- C ++ and Linux or similar OO language
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of software processes (A-SPICE or other)
- Able to work with scum team
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £45,000
- Matched pension contributions up to 8%
- 33 days holiday per year
- Annual bonus
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
The company are an innovative and successful company holding significant brand power globally. With big plans for continued growth, a fantastic work environment and a culture that encourages progression this really is a fantastic opportunity.
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k