ETAS – technical scrum master
Technical Scrum Master, York(remote) up to £55,000
It’s exciting times, we are recruiting a whole team! If you choose to come and work with our client, you will have the chance to create cutting edge automotive software which will deliver on the vision of increasing levels of autonomy leading towards zero accident driving.
You will need a truly agile mindset as you join a new and growing team. You will be responsible for the facilitation of the teamwork and the delivery of the software in an agile fashion. We would be looking for previous background as a software engineer, or leading teams for software delivery in a technical environment.
- You’ll be leading a team of engineers, planning and monitoring software development activities and supporting the team with mitigating risks.
- You’ll be responsible for removing impediments and blockers and reporting progress to internal stakeholders.
- You need to enable the team to deliver within scope and quality and facilitate the ceremonies including retrospectives to drive continuous improvement.
- Responsibility for process conformance including PEP / QA documentation is an additional important aspect of the role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Background of working in an Agile development environment
- Background of software development
- Good understanding of software development processes (A-SPICE model or similar desirable not essential)
- Scrum Master background in a development team of up to 10
- Background in automotive or embedded software
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £55,000
- Flexible working
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k