ASIC Design and Verification Engineer – RTL – Office based – 9/6 last resourced
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk
An opportunity has arisen in Abingdon for an ASIC Engineer to undertake design and verification activities. In this role, you will work closely with other ASIC team members, as well as with cross functional teams including architecture, firmware and validation. You will get a chance to utilize and advance your ASIC design and verification skills while developing SSD controller ASICs.
- ASIC Design and Verification experience
- Systems Verilog test benches
- Requirements capture, verification planning and coverage closure
- Core and System level verification
- Able to manage regression and debugging failures
- Able to write system Verilog assertions
- Scripting (Perl/Python/TCL)
DESIRABLE (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Scripting languages – Perl/Python/TCL
- Synthesis and timing analysis
- Prior SSD design experience with any of the following storage interfaces: SAS, PCIe (NVMe preferred) or SATA
We’re shortlisting NOW! If interested, please send me an up to date copy of your CV asap.
Electronics Hardware Engineering